Here’s just a little of what the prestigious Midwest Book Review has to say about this book:
o other book on the market holds such specific, clear advice; and none include the practical considerations of income generation both on and off disability that are keys to long-term survival.
“How to Get Disability Benefits is very, very highly recommended as a key acquisition for applicants, reference, healthcare, and individual libraries alike.”
— Diane Donovan, Senior Contributor, Midwest Book Review
Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- The five simple steps to take toward receiving your first check
- How to determine your disability
- How to prepare for first contact
- How to go about collecting every shred of documentation needed
- The importance of a letter of endorsement from your doctor
In addition, you’ll find invaluable information on:
- What conditions qualify automatically for disability on the first try
- What you should say or do to win approval – and what you should NOT say
- What to expect after you file your first request – the 70/30 rule
- What to expect if you have to file an appeal – shifting the odds in your favor
- The arguments for and against retaining an attorney
And finally, we’ll answer these questions
- How to make ends meet during the mandatory waiting period
- How to launch the llfeboats — use these tips only as a last resort
- How much can you make while on disability?
- What are the top 10 disabilities
- How long can you collect disability benefits?
The book will be available in two formats initially:
- Digital Download – for easy reading on your Kindle or other handheld device — including iPhones and iPads.
- Trade Paperback — traditional softcover paperback — for those old-fashioned enough to want something in their hands. – COMING SOON